The long awaited new data protection form was launched by JCQ this week, the form is compliant with GDPR. Any applications made from now use the new data protection form – there is no need to replace existing signed old data protection forms.
The form can be downloaded here or on the JCQ website.
The deadline for Online Applications is fast approaching – 21st February 2019. Before any online submission is made, SENDCos need to have the evidence in place to demonstrate this is the candidates usual way of working and have the assessment results from a qualified assessor.
Once a submission has been made and approval is given, JCQ inspectors will request to see the following –
- A copy of the assessors qualification
- Signed data protection form
- Completed form 8 (where applicable) – signed by the SENDCo and the qualified assessor
- Evidence to demonstrate history of need AND that is the usual way of working, for example, if a student is eligible for additional time – provide a timed piece of work where the candidate has changed the colour of their pen during additional time. Evidence can include – student views, teacher views, IEP/student pen portrait, teacher checklist to indicate need, Specialist Teaching Service reports.
- Approval from the JCQ for the arrangements
- Policy – School Access Arrangement Policy & Word Processing Policy
If you would like some support with Access Arrangement Testing or help with understanding the requirements please get in touch